Information and consent request for the processing of personal data
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Consolidation Act) and subsequent variations, we are hereby providing you with the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal and possibly sensitive data in our possession.
Purpose of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/03)
Personal and possibly sensitive data, voluntarily provided, will be subject of processing for the following purposes:
The personal data voluntarily provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
- administrative-accounting activities, strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relationships (eg .: acquisition of preliminary information for the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations based on the obligations deriving from concluded contracts, invoices, payments, formalization of requests for information) and possible data transfers abroad, even in non-EU countries within the limits of the law;
- supply of goods and services and for the protection of credit positions deriving from them;
- information activities, for the formalization of requests for information, for the preparation of estimates or offers;
For these purposes there is no obligation on the part of the owner to request written consent to process the data pursuant to art. 23,24,42,43 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Methods of processing - Conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects of this specifically appointed in compliance with the provisions of art. 31 et seq. Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, object of the processing, will not be disclosed except within the limits expressed in the following information acquired consent, they may instead be communicated to companies connected to < b> FAR Srl , abroad within the European Union, in compliance and within the limits of art. 42 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Personal data may be transferred abroad to non-EU countries within the scope and within the limits set by art. 43 and 44 lett. b) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
Nature of the provision
The provision of data is optional for you, otherwise FAR Srl may find it impossible to provide the services themselves, necessary for the fulfillment of contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The owner also announces that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, has the following consequences:
1) the impossibility of the owner to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself to the contractual agreements for which it is carried out;
2) the possible mismatch of the results of the processing itself with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor legislation to which it is addressed.
You can assert your rights as expressed from art. 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, by contacting the data controller, our Company, in the person of its legal representative to whom you can contact for the exercise of the rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 by contacting our. registered office at the address below.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2.The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the ide extremes certificates of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a ) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law protected.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The session cookies used are intended to speed up the analysis of Internet traffic and facilitate users access to the services offered by the site, with their use no data is transmitted or acquired personal and no user tracking systems are used.
FAR Srl - VAT number 02635100395 - Via C. Masetti, 12 / A Zola Predosa (Bologna) - Italy